Who doesn’t love chocolate? Ok, ok, my husband doesn’t because he is allergic but it causes the kids (and others) to look at him strangely. I’ve collected chocolate recipes from some amazing cooks around the web to help you satisfy your sweet tooth whenever a craving hits. You’re welcome.
1. Chocolate Mouse Pie from Happy Mothering– this one is gluten free, dairy free and egg free. It’s great for anyone who suffers from food allergies.
2. 4 ingredient chocolate chip cookies from Just Married with Coupons are easy peasy and taste good too. What more could you ask for?
3. Nutella Roll from Our Family World combines the deliciousness of Nutella with a yummy sponge cake.
4. Fudge Cake Brownie from Our Family World is a great treat for playdates.
5. Are you looking for the Best Chocolate Chip recipe? Frugal Ferret has it.
6. Oreos and Chocolate combine in this brownie recipe from Frugal Ferret.
7. In the mood for parfaits? I have a recipe for a simple Smores Parfait.
8. Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip cookies from Maryland Momma’s Rambles and Reviews combine two of my favs.
9. A Fabulous Devil’s Food Cake rom An Ordinary Housewife is good for any occasion.
10. Show your sweetie how much you care with Chocolate Peanut Butter Hearts from An Ordinary Housewife.
11. The Experimetal Foodie combines oreos with chocolate for the Ultimate Oreo Cupcakes.
12. Coffee & Chocolate are used by Grandma Juice in these Coffee and Chocolate Cupcakes.
13. Ooey, gooey and delicious. Baileys Drunk Cupcakes from Grandma Juice.
14. Growing up Gabel dishes up Chocolate Cream Puff with Cherry Almond Filling. Yes, please!
15. Peanut Butter Buckeyes at Views From the Ville are perfect for the holidays and any other time of year.
16. Views from the Ville serves up a good choice for family game night–Madness Munch.
17. Better than date night– the NYC Talon’s Friday Night Consolation Chocolate Bread Pudding.
18. Watching your figure but want a treat? “Skinny Baked Chocolate Doughnuts from Guide 4 Moms.
19. Not just for breakfast. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins from Day By Day in Our World.
20. Want to add a little more nutritional value? Chocolate Chip and Almond Flax Cookies from Day by Day in Our World.
21. Chocolate Peanut Butter Parfaits have an yummy peanut butter mousse filling.
22. A collection of great recipes from Jade Louise Designs. Chocolate Ganache is great for icing and fillings.
23. Make a special breakfast with chocolate chip pancakes.
24. Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Filling— sooooooo good.
25. Belgian Hot chocolate with real chocolate is great for a winter’s evening.
26. Another great use for oreos. Oreo Truffles.
27. Simple recipe for Chocolate Covered Pretzels.
28. Chocolate Filled German Pastries for a special meal.
29. Chocolate Frosting glaze is good on just about anything.
31. Smores Cookies are all the fun without the mess.
32. Brownie Trifle is always a hit.
33. Thanks to This Flourishing Life for a collection of goodies for people with food allergies. Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars – amazing snacks.
34. Banana Split Ice Cream is dairy free.
35. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Frosting is grain free and refined sugar free.
36. Chocolate Covered Apple Pie Pumpkin Bars are also grain and refined ugar free.
37. Rolo Cupcakes have a treat inside.
38. Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons are one of our favorite cookies.
39. Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes are gluten free.
40. Another gluten free goodie- No Bake Granola Bars
43. Chocolate Chip Cookie Mug Cake is allergy friendly.
44. Peanut butter Kisses combine my two favs, peanut butter and chocolate.
45. Sneak some veggies in the kids meal with Energizer Bunnie’s Mommy Reports recipe for Chocolate Walnut Spinach Brownies.
46. Yum, more Chocolate Cake.
47. No Bake Oreo Truffles from Two Boys, One Girl and a Crazy Mom are quick and delicious.
48. Bonus Recipe from Rural Moms! Wicked Good Kentucky Bourbon Brownies.
My thanks to all the ladies who generously shared their recipes in this post. Be sure to check out their creations for yourself.