Get in the St. Patrick’s Day spirit with this recipe roundup of super snacks, desserts and main dishes. There’s something for everyone, even the family dog!
To Satisfy The Sweet tooth try these recipes.
1. St. Patrick’s Day Cupcakes look pretty and are semihandmade. Easy-peesey!
2. Mint Pudding Cups, because what’s a better combination than mint and chocolate?
3. End of the Rainbow St. Patrick’s Day Treats come together quickly and are a kid favorite.
4. St. Patricks Day Candy Bark is easy and the ingredients are flexible.
5. Mint Grasshoper Candy Bark is a twist on the original candy bark recipe.
6. Chocolate Mint Brownies are yummy anytime of year!
7. Leprechaun Samoa Ice Pops are a unique twist to a frozen treat.
8. Authentic Irish Shortbread Recipe gives us a touch of Irish flavor.
Looking for meal options?
1.Apple Spinach Muffins are great for breakfast.
2. Irish Cream Coffee Creamer is a morning coffee treat.
3. Begin your meal with Irish Soda Bread.
4. For dinner try Dublin Coddle prepared in the Crock pot.
5. Guinness Stew Pot Pies are sooooo good!
6. Trick the kids into eating broccoli with Pasta with Creamy Broccoli Pesto.
15. Don’t forget the family dog! Serve him Green Dog Treats.
Thanks to the lovely ladies who shared their recipes with us.