Super Bowl Sunday will be here before we know it, meaning it is time to host my annual football party. I’m not much of a football fan, so I usually chat with friends in the kitchen while the fanatics watch the game. Because we invite friends we don’t get to see often, I want to spend my time catching up rather than fixing snacks. I try to prepare a sampling of appetizers, dips and snacks before the party so I don’t waste any valuable chatting time. They’re is something so wonderful about dips. They usually are easy to prepare, take only a few ingredients and can be made in advance. Plus, everyone seems to love them. This year for Super Bowl Sunday, I’ve gathered up some of my favorite super bowl dip recipes. So whether you’re a hard core fan or a chatter, like me, these dips will have your appetizers covered, just add some dippers!
Ready to getting dipping?
1. One of our favorite recipes of parties is this Caramelized Onion and Bacon Dip. Tender onions and crunchy bacon mixed together into a savory dip? What could be better?
2. Need a classic dip? You cannot go wrong with this Rotel Sausage Cheese Dip. Ooey gooey melted cheese is the base of this 3 ingredient dip that can be made in the crockpot.
3. Did I mention bacon is a favorite around my house? Combined with blue cheese, this Bacon Blue Cheese Dip goes well with crackers, veggies or chips.
4. Onion Dip is a classic staple. This recipe for Chipotle Onion Dip kicks it up a notch for more flavor.
5. Want to switch over to something sweet and use some leftover Christmas candy? Try this Peppermint Cream Fruit Dip from 2 boys, 1 Girl and a Crazy Mom.
6. Want a dip you can make in a skillet and that takes only four ingredients? Try this Simple Hot Artichoke Dip from 2 Boys, 1 Girl and A Crazy Mom.
7. Don’t have much time? Try this 5 Minute, 3 ingredient Queso Dip from Savvy Saving Couple.
8. You can never, ever have too much bacon. Seriously. Creamy Bacon Dip from Savvy Saving Couple.
9. Who doesn’t love the taste of crab rangoon? Now you can have it as a dip. How fun is it? Easy Hot Crab Rangoon Dip for Savvy Saving Couple.
10. If you love Cuban sandwiches, now you can have the flavor in dip form. Yum! Tampa Cuban Sandwich Dip from Homemaking Hacks.
11. Ready for some sweet dips? Who doesn’t love Pina Colada’s? Now you can have it in a dip! Pina Colada Fruit Dip from Sweep Tight.
12. I’m a huge fan of cake batter. Now it’s available in dip form! Cake Batter Fruit Dip from Sweep Tight.